Technician Radiology II
Company: Ahmc Healthcare Inc.
Location: San Gabriel
Posted on: September 21, 2022
* Under general supervision, performs a variety of fixed and
portable radiographs according to department quality standards.
* This position requires providing care/service to a critically ill
through rehabilitating newborn through geriatric patient population
in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of the
functional/developmental age of the individual served.
* This position requires the full understanding and active
participation in fulfilling the Mission of San Gabriel Valley
Medical Center. It is expected that the employee will demonstrate
behavior consistent with the Core Values. The employee shall
support San Gabriel Valley Medical Center's strategic plan and the
goals and direction of the Performance Improvement Plan (PIP).
* Follows appropriate Code Blue notification procedures.
* Effectively prioritizes clinical interventions and care.
* Patient safety measures.
* Gonadal shielding/film marking.
* Initialing films utilizing markers.
* Portable radiological examinations.
* Fixed radiological examinations.
* IVP's (Assist physician).
* Fluoroscopy (Assist physician).
* Myelograms (Assist physician).
* Obtains necessary training prior to initial equipment use.
* Assures equipment is in operating order prior to use.
* Uses the following equipment in accordance with manufacturer's
operating instructions. Including, but not limited to:
* Laser camera
* R/F rooms
* Portable radiologic equipment
* Fixed radiologic equipment
* Other duties as assigned.
High school graduate or equivalent. Associates degree
Graduate of an approved Radiology Program.
Able to operate radiologic equipment
Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
Current CRT, ARRT Certification
Fluoroscopy Permit (within 3 months of hire)
Current BCLS-C Card
Keywords: Ahmc Healthcare Inc., San Gabriel , Technician Radiology II, Professions , San Gabriel, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!