Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
Location: San Gabriel
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Make a difference every single day!When the work you do every
single day has a crucial impact on the lives of others, every
effort, every detail, and every second matters. This shared culture
of happiness, passion and dedication pulses through Cedars-Sinai,
and it's just one of the many reasons we've achieved our fifth
consecutive Magnet designation for nursing excellence. From working
with a team of dedicated healthcare professionals to using
innovative facilities, you'll have everything needed to do
something incredible-for yourself, and for others. Join us, and
discover why U.S. News & World Report has named us one of America's
Best Hospitals.At Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and Cedars-Sinai
Endoscopy Center, all CRNAs function under formal standardized
procedures under the collaboration of a physician(s). The CRNA
provides medical care in a safe, cost efficient manner. Clinical
diagnoses or management of problems outside the CRNA scope of
practice are referred to the supervising physician.As a CRNA you
are delineated privileges under the direction of a physician that
- Performs and documents the pre-anesthesia assessment and
evaluation of the patient.
- Review, request and order (as permitted by state law)
- Acquires informed consent for anesthesia and related
- Selects, acquires, orders, and administers pre-anesthetic
medication or treatment.
- Develops and implements anesthesia care plan.
- Selects, acquires, prepares and uses equipment, invasive and
non-invasive monitors, supplies and drugs for the administration of
sedation, anesthesia and pain management services; perform safety
checks as needed.
- Selects, orders, obtains and administers analgesic and
anesthetic agents, adjuvant drugs, accessory drugs, fluids or blood
products vital to provide anesthesia services.
- Performs all aspects of airway management, including fiberoptic
- Facilitates emergence and recovery from anesthesia by
evaluating patient response and selecting, order, and administering
medications, fluids and ventilatory support to maintain patient
stability during transfer.
- Initiates and administers post-anesthesia pharmacological or
fluid support of the cardiovascular system.
- Initiates and administers respiratory support to ensure
adequate ventilation and oxygenation in the post-anesthesia
- Evaluates the patient's response to anesthesia and surgery;
take appropriate corrective action during the post-anesthesia
- Provides post-anesthesia follow-up evaluation and care.
- Discharges the patient from the post-anesthesia care unit.
- Implements acute and chronic pain management modalities.
- Leads emergency situations by assessing, stabilizing, and
determining disposition of patients, including providing airway
management, administration of emergency drugs and fluids and using
basic and advanced cardiac life support techniques. - -
- Masters' Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Doctorate Degree in Nurse Anesthesia Practice
- California registered nurse license and CRNA license
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist by the National Board of
Certification and Recertification for Nurse Anesthetists.
- Advanced Cardiovascular Lift Support (ACLS).Experience:
- 1 year of experience as a CRNA preferred. -
Working Title:Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
Business Entity:Medical Network Foundation
Job Specialty:Advanced Practice (RN)
Shift Length:12 hour shift
Keywords: CEDARS-SINAI, San Gabriel , Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist, Other , San Gabriel, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!