Care Professionals - Bilingual Speaking Mandarin/ Cantonese
Company: Home Instead
Location: San Gabriel
Posted on: November 20, 2022
CARE PROFESSIONALS WANTED!!!
*In Search of Bilingual Care Professional Speaking Cantonese/
Mandarin*Home Instead East LA office is looking for caring and
compassionate Care Professionals to become a part of our team and
join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout
our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical
services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the
challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.Why choose
- Competitive pay above minimum wage: $16 to $17 depending on the
level of experience
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Employer Sponsored 24/7 healthcare access to Teladoc Board
Certified Medical Professionals
- 401K benefits with Employer match
- Paid Sick time and training
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Cellphone Usage and Mileage Reimbursements
- Flexible Schedule
- Personal Client Introduction
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Employee Incentive Programs
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Career advancement opportunities
- Access to supportive office staff - 24/7Primary
responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Accompany to doctor visits and errands
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's and Other Dementia CareREQUIREMENTS TO BE A
Covid-19 Considerations: All candidates must comply with State of
California COVID-19 vaccination requirements.
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with
dignity and respect.
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and Drug
- Tubercolosis (TB) Skin Test / or Chest X-ray with NEGATIVE
result within the past 90 days.
- Covid-19 Test with NEGATIVE result prior to start date.
- Possess a valid driver's license, valid auto insurance and a
car available to you at all times.
- Must be a registered Home Care Aide. If not, we can help with
the application process.*Bilingual Care Professionals speaking
Cantonese/ Mandarin and depending on experience will be compensated
up to $18/hr and must be available on weekends and evenings. *No
previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home
Instead** PLEASE CALL NOW (626) 508-1514We have a variety of shifts
available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about
this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.Each Home
Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Keywords: Home Instead, San Gabriel , Care Professionals - Bilingual Speaking Mandarin/ Cantonese, Other , San Gabriel, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!