Company: Home Instead
Location: San Gabriel
Posted on: November 20, 2022
CARE PROFESSIONALS WANTED!!!
Are you looking for a career where you can make a difference in the
lives of seniors and special need clients in the community? Then
consider becoming a Home Instead East LA Care Professional!
Home Instead East LA office is a non-medical service provider in
the surrounding cities of Alhambra, East Los Angeles, Monterey
Park, San Gabriel, South Pasadena and Rosemead. Our office operates
24 hours a day, seven days a week with a variety of shifts based on
Our office is looking for caring and compassionate Care
Professionals to become a part of our team and join our mission of
enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home
Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow
seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging
with dignity, care and compassion. This position can be FULL or
PART TIME depending on your availability. We are looking for care
prfessionals that can commit to a fulltime schedule eventually.
Why choose us?
- Competitive pay above minimum wage
- Medical, Dental and Vision - * Eligibility required
- 401K benefits with Employer match - * Eligibility required
- Paid Time Off (PTO) - * Eligibility required
- Employer Sponsored 24/7 healthcare access to Teladoc Board
Certified Medical Professionals
- Paid Sick time and training
- Cellphone Usage and Mileage Reimbursements
- Sprint and Verizon Discounts
- Flexible Schedule
- Personal Client Introduction
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Employee Incentive Programs
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Career advancement opportunities
- Access to supportive office staff - 24/7Duties include, but are
not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Accompany to doctor visits and errands
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Specialized Services such as Alzheimer's and Other Dementia
CareRequirements to be a Care Professional:
Covid-19 Considerations: All candidates must comply with State of
California COVID-19 vaccination requirements.
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with
dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial
- Successfully complete the State of California Dept of Social
Services Home Care Aid Registry requirements, DMV check and Drug
- Tubercolosis (TB) Skin Test / or Chest X-Ray with NEGATIVE
result within the past 90 days.
- Covid-19 Test with NEGATIVE result 3 days prior to start
- Possess a valid driver's license, valid auto insurance and a
safe and reliable car available to you at all times.
- Must be a registered Home Care Aide. If not, we can help with
the application process. Find out more about this fulfilling career
opportunity at www.homeinstead.com/832 or CALL (626) 508-1514Each
Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Keywords: Home Instead, San Gabriel , CARE PROFESSIONALS, Other , San Gabriel, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!