EXPERIENCED IN-HOME CARE PROFESSIONAL
Company: Home Instead
Location: San Gabriel
Posted on: May 7, 2022
EXPERIENCED CARE PROFESSIONALS WANTED!!!
Do you desire to work for an organization that makes a difference
and offers meaningful work? Or perhaps have a desire to support the
vulnerable and isolated population in your community? If you
answered yes to any of these, then Home Instead East LA has an
opportunity for you! Come and join our team!!!
Home Instead East LA office is a non-medical service provider in
the surrounding cities of Alhambra, East Los Angeles, Monterey
Park, San Gabriel, South Pasadena and Rosemead. Our office operates
24 hours a day, seven days a week with a variety of shifts based on
Our office is looking for caring and compassionate experienced Care
Professionals to become a part of our team and join our mission of
enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home
Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow
seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging
with dignity, care and compassion. This position can be FULL or
PART TIME depending on your availability. We are looking for
caregivers that can commit to a fulltime schedule eventually.
Why choose us?
- Competitive Hourly Wages - $16 to$17 Depending on the level of
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Employer Sponsored 24/7 healthcare access to Teladoc Board
Certified Medical Professionals
- 401K benefits with 4% Employer match
- Cellphone Usage and Mileage Reimbursements
- Paid Sick time and training
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Cellphone Usage Reimbursements
- Sprint and Verizon Discounts
- Flexible Schedule
- Personal Client Introduction
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Employee Incentive Programs
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Career advancement opportunities
- Access to supportive office staff - 24/7Primary
responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Accompany to doctor visits and errands
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer's and Other Dementia CareREQUIREMENTS TO BE A CARE
Covid-19 Considerations: All candidates must comply with State of
California COVID-19 vaccination requirements.
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with
dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial
- Must have at least 2 years of caregiving experience.
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and Drug
- Tubercolosis (TB) Skin Test / or Chest X-ray with NEGATIVE
result within the past 90 days.
- Covid-19 Test with NEGATIVE result 3 days prior to start
- Possess a valid driver's license, valid auto insurance and a
car available to you at all times.
- Must be a registered Home Care Aide and if not, we will assist
to in obtaining the Home Care Aide license.Find out more about this
fulfilling career opportunity at www.homeinstead.com/832 or CALL
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and
Keywords: Home Instead, San Gabriel , EXPERIENCED IN-HOME CARE PROFESSIONAL, Other , San Gabriel, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!