Pediatrician Opportunity in beautiful San Gabriel Valley, Southern California
Location: San Gabriel
Posted on: November 16, 2023
About the Role:We are seeking a skilled and compassionate
Pediatrician to join our dynamic healthcare team. As a pediatrician
with our organization you will play a pivotal role in providing
exceptional medical care to infants, children, and adolescents. If
you are a dedicated Pediatrician with a genuine enthusiasm for
delivering top-quality care to children and their families, we
invite you to join our team and contribute to our mission of
promoting lifelong health and wellness.This practice is located in
beautiful San Gabriel Valley where you will have the opportunity to
enjoy its wonderful climate, fine dining and entertainment. What
- Access and diagnose patients at our local clinics.
- Conduct comprehensive physical examinations of pediatric
patients to assess their growth, development, and overall health
- Diagnose and treat a wide range of pediatric illnesses,
injuries, and medical conditions, applying evidence-based medical
- Develop and implement personalized treatment plans for
patients, considering their medical history, family dynamics, and
- Provide guidance and support to parents and caregivers on
topics such as nutrition, vaccination schedules, developmental
milestones, and preventive care.
- Administer vaccinations and immunizations in accordance with
established guidelines and protocols.
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary healthcare team to ensure
coordinated and holistic patient care, including consulting with
specialists as necessary.
- Maintain Patient Electronic Medical Record data.
- Collaborate with regional and central leadership to meet health
quality and clinical excellence goals.
- Other duties as assigned.Required Qualifications:
- Medical Doctor (M.D.) or Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.)
- Successful completion of a pediatric residency program.
- Strong clinical skills and a genuine passion for working with
children and adolescents.
- Commitment to staying updated with the latest medical research
and guidelines in the field of pediatrics.
- Board eligible/Board certified in Family Medicine or Internal
- Unrestricted California Physician License.
- Current BLS, ACLS certification.
- Current California DEA certificate prior to start date.
- Demonstrated ability to follow and train other providers on
processes and procedures.
- Proficiency with EMRs.
- Fluency in Cantonese or Mandarin is highly desirable.Preferred
- Experience operating in Value-Based Healthcare Model.
- Experience working in a collaborative setting to ensure
positive health outcomes
- Experience in outpatient primary care settings.Benefits You'll
- Competitive Salary.
- Mission-focused career impacting change and measurably
improving health outcomes for Medicare patients.
- Paid vacation, sick time and investment/retirement 401K match
- Provided Health, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurance.
- Provided Medical Malpractice Insurance.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.Environmental Job Requirements and
- This position is located in Southern California in the cities
of San Gabriel Valley.
- This is a full time position.Who We Are:ApolloMed (NASDAQ:
AMEH) is a physician-centric, technology-powered healthcare
management company. We are building and operating a novel,
integrated, value-based healthcare delivery platform to empower our
physicians to provide the highest quality of end-to-end care for
their patients in a cost-effective manner. Our mission is to
combine our clinical experience, best-in-class delivery network,
and technological expertise in order to improve patient outcomes,
increase access to healthcare, and make the US healthcare system
more efficient.Our platform currently empowers over 12,000
physicians to provide care for over 1.3 million patients
nationwide. Our rapid growth and unique position at the
intersection of all major healthcare stakeholders (payer, provider,
and patient) gives us an unparalleled opportunity to combine
clinical and technological expertise in order to improve patient
outcomes, increase access to quality healthcare, and reduce the
waste in the US healthcare system.Our Values:
- Put Patients First
- Empower Entrepreneurial Provider and Care Teams
- Operate with Integrity & Excellence
- Be Innovative
- Work As One Team
Keywords: Apollomed, San Gabriel , Pediatrician Opportunity in beautiful San Gabriel Valley, Southern California, Healthcare , San Gabriel, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!