LVN - Registry - Highly Competitive Pay!
Company: Post Acute Registry
Location: San Gabriel
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Post Acute Registry is looking to hire experienced LVNs to join
our team! Licensed Vocational Nurses who are looking for a Full
Time Position working a 4/2 Schedule or working 3-day weekends. You
will be working at multiple facilities with Covid-19 units and
facilities that are in need of short-term/crises rate assignments
in the Greater Los Angeles Area. WE CARE ABOUT YOUR GROWTH! Grow as
a leader and change lives while getting paid excellent wages in a
dynamic team environment. PAY RATES:
- $50 / Hour - Red Zone/Crises Rate
- $42 / Hour - Non-Crises Rate
- Excellent rate paid for overtime hours Licensed Vocational
Nurse (LVN) Benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Full time work with overtime available
- Team environment with leadership opportunities Licensed
Vocational Nurse (LVN) Requirements
- Licensed as a Vocational Nurse in California
- Knowledge of long-term care patient needs
- Mental maturity to deal with fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of long-term care patient needs Licensed Vocational
Nurse (LVN) Responsibilities
- Provide leadership and supervision to certified nursing
- Oversee the care and wellbeing of your assigned residents
- Prepare and administer medications as ordered by the
- Complete charting and treatment plans/physician orders,
- Admit, transfer, and discharge residents as required.
- Make rounds with physicians as requested/necessary.
- Orient and welcome new residents and families.
Keywords: Post Acute Registry, San Gabriel , LVN - Registry - Highly Competitive Pay!, Healthcare , San Gabriel, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!