Speech Language Therapist
Company: Total Education Solutions
Location: San Gabriel
Posted on: January 15, 2022
We are looking for a Speech Language Therapist in San Gabriel
and Pomona to perform home services. This position is part-time at
20 hours per week.
The SLP will be responsible for Mentoring and Supervising Clinical
Fellows and Speech-Language Assistants. We offer a flexible
schedule and are providing services virtually and in person.Our
Speech Language Providers plan, organize and provide itinerant
speech and language pathology services to students to meet the
goals and objectives of each client's Individual Education Plan. At
TES, you will be a part of the solution, helping us achieve goals
that allow all students to learn and thrive.You will need the
following minimum qualifications to be considered:
- licensed according to state mandates as a Speech-Language
- strong case management
- experience supervising paraprofessionals
- hold appropriate automobile insurance with limits that allow
driving a personal vehicle for work (50/100k liability
- must clear a current background check through the FBI and
- a current TB Test (within the last 6 months)
Preferred qualifications include:
- previous experience working with individuals with special
- 2 years' experience a Speech Language
- bilingual in English & SpanishAs a Speech Provider with TES,
- provide speech services that adhere to the goals and objectives
found in each client's IEP
- administer all necessary evaluations and assessments
- keep accurate records and provide updates regarding IEPs
- communicate on-going student/client progress to
parents/guardians, general education teachers, school
administration, district personnel, and other service
- maintain ongoing compliance in accordance with IDEA
(Individuals with Disabilities Education Act)ABOUT TESTotal
Education Solutions (TES) is a national provider of special
education and therapeutic services to public, private, and charter
schools as well as healthcare organizations servicing the United
States, with offices in California, Michigan, and Ohio. Our
professional, multi-disciplinary staff delivers therapeutic
services in our family-centered clinics, in schools, at home, and
online. We strongly believe in using an interdisciplinary approach
in training, treatments, and service delivery, encouraging our
providers to work together in creating customized solutions and
achieving client goals.Our Mission: To empower individuals of all
abilities by fostering opportunities for success through
customized, innovative solutions.As part of our team, full-time
- health, dental, and vision insurance as well as a $25,000 life
and AD&D insurance policies (if eligible).
- up to 2 weeks paid vacation, 13 paid holidays, and 6 paid sick
- retirement plan and medical and dependent flexible spending
- up to $2,500 in educational assistance.
- access to free employee assistant programs (EAP) 24/7.
- working with a team of dedicated professionals with a desire to
make an impact in the lives of at-risk individuals.
- ongoing professional development and professional growth
opportunities both in-house and up to $300 in CEU reimbursements.We
are looking for individuals that can:
- be proactive and have a solution-oriented approach to
- be an appropriate role model.
- thrive in a fast-paced, multifaceted environment.
- be flexible and embrace change.
- demonstrate emotional maturity and responsibility.
- innovate and act as an entrepreneurial self-starter.
- accept and value diversity.
- maintain a professional demeanor, attire, work schedule, and
- ability to analyze, organize, prioritize, and follow through on
all duties and tasks as assigned.
- further, develop professional and technical skills.Environment
& Physical Qualifications: Assigned work environments vary from
site to site and may require services to be provided in a distance
learning / therapy model. The work environment is usually comprised
of several adults and children in a classroom, clinic, or campus
facility with supervisors traveling to multiple sites/clinics. Due
to varied work environments, an employee may encounter noise levels
that are moderate to loud. In addition, the job functions could
include the following physical demands: significant lifting,
carrying, pushing, and/or pulling; frequent stooping, kneeling,
crouching, and/or crawling.
http://www.tesidea.com - Facebook.com/TESLosAngeles -
Instagram.com/TES4KIDS - Twitter.com/TES4KIDSTotal Education
Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate
in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex,
age, handicap, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by
applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion practices are
performed without regard to the above-listed items.
Keywords: Total Education Solutions, San Gabriel , Speech Language Therapist, Healthcare , San Gabriel, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!